Bee Simulator - Nintendo Switch
Original price £17.00 - Original price £17.00
£17.00 - £17.00
Current price £17.00
This is a cartridge/game card in a retail game case as pictured. It is not a download code.
Bee our guest in Honey Park!
See the world through the eyes of a bee! Explore a world inspired by Central Park where you can take part in bee races, collect pollen from rare flowers and defy dangerous wasps.
The hive awakens as the sun's first rays warm the horizon. It's time to test your wings, receive orders from the Queen and begin your first mission. And that's just the start of your adventures. Humans want to cut down the tree that holds your hive, so your fate – and that of the whole swarm – rests on your tiny shoulders!
- Experience the adventures of a little bee by mimicking their behaviour.
- Find rare flower species in Honey Park and collect their precious nectar.
- Fight off your enemies – the wasps and hornets.
- Communicate with your fellow bees by dancing
- Fly all over the map in "Free Flight" mode.
- New challenges can be found in mini-games, side quests and rewards for players to acquire knowledge points.
- Play with friends or family in three game modes, including co-op and PvP on split screen.
- Learn while having fun – A lot of advice and information is also shared throughout the game to provide much-needed education on the plight currently facing bees.
- Realistic Simulation – developed with real beekeepers to gather in-depth knowledge of bee behaviours.
- PEGI 7.