Xbox Series X - The Riftbreaker Rift Breaker
As Captain ashley S. Now AK, “the riftbreaker,” you enter a one-way Portal to galatea 37, A distant planet At the Far reaches of the Milky way. Your purpose is to build and develop a base that will allow travel to and from Earth for further colonization. Ashley's mecha-suit, which she calls “Mr. Riggs,” can withstand the harshest environmental conditions and has a full range of equipment for base construction, resource extraction, specimen gathering, and of course - Combat. It is also capable of traveling through Rifts that connect space across vast distances.
- Base building - your task is to construct a two-way Rift connected to Earth; this will be a very complex undertaking requiring as you build up an intricate Chain of mines, refineries, power plants, and research facilities to complete this mission
- Exploration - galatea 37 is Full of rare minerals and substances that can be found scattered across the globe; various biomes with unknown fauna and flora as well as harsh weather conditions; construct local outposts to transport the resources
- Defense - as you build and disrupt the natural order, the planet will see you as a threat; defend against thousands of hostile creatures by constructing walls, barriers, and Defense towers
- Hack, slash, shoot - Mr. Riggs can be equipped with powerful weapons and abilities that will allow you to take on the largest of beasts; you will need to be ready to face lots of hostile alien creatures as you explore the planet
- Gather samples and strange artifacts - felled beasts will drop valuable research specimens as well as rare resources which you Gather to research and craft new technologies, buildings, weapons, and equipment